Life Science Jobs in Bangalore for Freshers
|Job Title||Associate/Senior Associate - (NonTechnical)|
|Hiring Organization||DXC Technology|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 - 3 Years|
|Walkin Locality||DXC Technology Survey No 1, 6, 24, Kalyani Platina Tech Park, Kundanahalli Village, K R Puram Hobli|
|Walkin Date||8th February - 11th February 2020|
|Walkin Time||11 AM Onwards|
|Eligibility||MPHARM,BPHARM,Any Masters,Any Graduate|
DXC Technology is hiring a candidate for the healthcare domain. DXC Technology Careers gives a great chance for the candidates who are looking for pharmacy jobs. The candidates who are interested can attend the interview.
JD for Healthcare Process
- Hands-on publishing abilities for submission and record level publishing
- Knowledge of industry standards linked to eCTD, and other varieties of electronic submissions and document publishing
- Have working experience in DXC scanning and publishing products such as eCTDXPress, TRS ToolBox, CRFTrack, TRS Publisher, and DocComposer
- Detail-oriented with good organizational abilities
- Ability to handle several responsibilities simultaneously and across various projects
- Required experience at working both individually and in a team-oriented, collaborative atmosphere within a global team
- Give mostly document level and some submission level publishing services to help customers in submission or archive related activities (i.e., conversion of paper documents to automated format, CRF processing, general PDF navigation, MS Word formatting, Report publishing, etc.)
- Recognize and communicate problems on time.
- Implement project lead with issue logs as difficulties encountered
- Participate in project meetings to give status updates and address submission associated matters
- Be ready for after-hours support to accommodate client submission schedules or provide help for global team members
- Give quality and timely deliverables to meet the client's expectation
- Familiar with regulatory necessities and Health Authority guidance, including ICH, FDA, EMA, and other country-specific guidelines.
- Following company rules and standard working procedures
- Strong Analytic and Problem-solving abilities
- Excellent Communication Abilities
- Ready to work in Global shifts
- M.Pharmacy, B.Pharmacy, Bachelors in Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Pharm D-50%
- The candidate should have one to four years of Regulatory Publishing experience only should attend the interview
DXC Technology Company Profile
A Fortune 500 company, DXC Technology is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company. DXC technology independence & extensive partner network allow nearly six thousand private and public-sector customers across major industries in seventy countries to harness the power of innovation and thrive on variety. Our deep expertise over key sectors allows us to collaborate with customers to build, prioritize and deliver a digital roadmap for development so they can confidently turn to DXC Technology to help them thrive in the new digital era.
DXC Technology is uniquely placed to help global enterprises create the shift to digital technology to build better business outcomes. And while their customers and industries are transforming and experiencing fast-paced change, the associated is true of their company and people. Converting as individuals and as a company is necessary to grow, win, and compete. That’s why DXC embraces a culture of constant learning and high performance.