Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment | Walkin for Assistant Manager Jobs
|Job Title||Sales/Business Development Manager|
|Hiring Organization||Kotak Mahindra Bank|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 - 3 Years|
|Walkin Locality||Kotak Mahindra Bank, ITAG Plaza, Upper Ground Floor, Near Rajib Bhawan, Tarun Nagar, G.S.Road|
|Walkin Date||21st January - 23 January 2020|
|Walkin Time||10 AM Onwards|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Key Skills||CASA, Insurance|
|Industry||Banking / Financial Services / Broking|
|Functional Area||Sales, Retail, Business Development|
|Valid Through||Thu 23 Jan 2020|
|Contact Person||Sudhansu Sarangi|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details.|
Kotak Mahindra Bank is hiring a candidate for the post of Assistant Manager - Digital Sales. If you are looking for a promising career in the banking sector at Kotak Mahindra Bank are hiring for Acquisition Manager- Digital Sales Profile for Guwahati location. Fresher Graduates can also be considered. Kotak Mahindra Career offers you an excellent opportunity for the candidates who are willing to make their future bright. The candidates who are waiting for the Digital sales job can directly walkin at the given address.
- Do KYC for 811 Digital Account through field visit; guidance will be given by the bank & cross-selling have to do along with that.
- Manage Investment and Insurance necessities of clients
- Notifies customers of new products or product enhancements to develop the banking relationship further.
- Coordinates with other group organizations to provide awareness to their group company agents for our KOTAKJIFI products.
- Goes beyond the professional requirement of the client by providing other products - enhancement of client value
- Candidate should maintain a complete relationship record for assigned customer accounts.
- Penetration of group/family account of the actual mapped field.
- Tracks client complaints/queries and turnaround times for client satisfaction
- Plans and conducts exclusive sales leadership and events for proposed and existing corporations.
- Must have a general knowledge of Banking (RBI & finance ministry).
- Have a good knowledge of Corporations with insertion point links in those corporates.
- Good communication and performance skills required since he will be concentrating on core corporates for Digital Banking.
- The applicant must have sound information about the banking and investment industry.
- Must be a graduate
- Must have Fair English communication skills
- Must have own two wheeler conveyance
- There is no additional fuel allowance
- Fresher are welcome, experience in field sales would be added advantage.
- The candidates must mention " Manjeet " on top of the CV
Perks and Benefits