Conneqt Job Openings for Assistant Manager - HR Employee Relations
|Job Title||Associate/Senior Associate - (NonTechnical)|
|Salary||INR 2,50,000 - 4,50,000 PA.|
|Hiring Organization||Conneqt Business Solutions|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||3 - 4 Years|
|Walkin Locality||Conneqt Business Solutions Ltd Gowra Trinity Building 1st floor Above passport office Chiran fort lane Lane beside splendid towers Begumpet|
|Walkin Date||16th January - 23rd January 2020|
|Walkin Time||9 AM Onwards|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Key Skills||HR Processes, Recruitment|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Valid Through||Thu 23 Jan 2020|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details.|
Conneqt Bussiness Solutions is hiring a candidate for Assistant Manager HR Employee Relations Job. Conneqt Careers gives you an excellent opportunity for candidates who are willing to make their future bright. The candidates who are ready for HR jobs can directly walkin at the given address.
- Good in retention, ER activities, Employee grievances
- Generate an understanding of culture and values with employees and support the workers through their career life cycle Capacity to write crisp and change job descriptions. Handling recruitment
- Utilizing an active role in all features of the employee experience, beginning from engaging new agents that follow through all step of the agent life-cycle till exit
- Engage in actions geared towards promoting our employment brand, driving execution excellence, drive agent engagement and team effectiveness project in an energizing, single way
- Partner with handlers to focus on production management in the direction to maximize agent contributions and proactively address performance issues.
- Drive a real reward and recognition strategy that reinforces the culture and behaviors
- Surveying the Talent Acquisition performance through multiple MIS and Trackers
- Managing Employee engagement activities and developing employee relations
- Responsible for maintaining and managing attrition rate with innovative ideas and process build-up
- Handling day to day HR work such as assembly and leave, employee satisfaction surveys, returning to employee questions, etc.
- Own end to end HR methods assigned like onboarding, separation, payroll, leave tracking, data updating, letter generation, record maintenance or another day to a day HR role
- Good understanding of the Payroll process, reimbursement method.
- Taking care of the medical security process of the employee, claim settlement, and repair process.
- The grievance approach, employee engagement, education & development will be part of the job role.
- Supervising and managing support staff and managing admin related work
- Good communication skills Good interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving abilities
- Endless learning ability
- Feedback sharing Clear and consistent approach
Conneqt Business Solutions Profile
Conneqt Company is organized in 2004, Conneqt Business Solutions Ltd. (earlier Tata Business Support Services Ltd) headquartered in Hyderabad location, is a subsidiary of Quess Corp (BSE: 539978, NSE: QUESS), India’s primary business services provider. During their journey, top business analysts such as Gartner, Nelson Hall, and Dun & Bradstreet have placed them amongst the top Client Lifecycle Management and Business Process Management service providers in India and the Middle East.
They are bound to give world-class customer experience with their dedicated team of over 32,000 plus agents located across 26 delivery centers. They’re regularly refining our technologies and emerging ideas to better serve their 120 customers in 24 Indian and 12 International languages in over 600 plus locations across PAN India through their unique ‘Feet on Street’ offering. They have created a client-centric collaborative ecosystem of personalities, platforms, processes, and partners to align strategically with your business goals. They help promote your organization with the power of our in-house domain expertise, cutting-edge technology, and analytics.
Besides Customer Lifecycle Management and Business Process Management services, Conneqt also provides Finance and Accounting (FAO), HR Shared Services (HRSS), and Middle and Back Office Services. The organization uses its innovative DiB (Digital-in a-Box) framework to help clients rapidly develop digital services that are market-ready. Conneqt is also spending on automation and analytics capabilities and geographical expansion into the US, the Middle East, and APAC.