Java Developer Vacancy in Bytemark - Siemens Company Jobs
|Job Title||Software Developer|
|Salary||₹ 11,00,000 - 21,00,000 P.A.|
|Hiring Organization||Bytemark Technology|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||3 - 8 Years|
|Walkin Locality||Bytemark Technology 1st floor,Plot No. 6/A, Amit Plaza, Bannerghatta Road, J.P. Nagar 3rd Phase, (Above Axis Bank) Landmark: NEAR Mandovi Motors|
|Walkin Date||25 January 2020|
|Walkin Time||10 AM Onwards|
|Job City||Bengaluru / Bangalore|
|Key Skills||Java, Web Services|
|Industry||IT-Software / Software Services|
|Functional Area||IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance|
|Valid Through||Sat 25 Jan 2020|
|Contact Person||Priyanka Das|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Bytemark - Simens Company is having a vacancy of Java Developer. The candidates who are waiting for developer jobs are in the right place. Bytemark Careers gives the best chance of changing your future. The interested candidates can apply.|
Java Developer Job Description
The Java Developer is liable for the development and maintenance of Bytemark's backend APIs, Database, and customer web tools. This person utilizes their knowledge of Java development & web technologies as an essential part of the software developing team.
- Develop, Design, maintain, and deliver highly scalable and secure web-tools and APIs
- Cooperate with the growing team and product owners to analyze, design, and implement user stories using an agile methodology.
- The candidate should write a high-quality software code that complies with design specifications that meets development and support requirements.
- Improve unit tests and test changes using an agile methodology.
- Use a type of tool to perform automated builds, unit testing, and source control.
- Cooperate as a member in Agile teams and work with other team members to analyze user stories, measure effort for user stories, and compete in sprint reviews.
- Managing current web and back-end features
- Acquiring new skills and technologies as business products and industry standards warrant
- Two to four years of experience creating RESTful APIs
- Two plus year of hands-on Java knowledge using Play 1.x/Spring framework
- The candidate should have knowledge of Spring or Grails frameworks is a plus
- Capacity to write SQL
- Knowledge of OOP
- Should have experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) using JUnit, Selenium or a related technology
- Basic knowledge of Unix
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- The applicant should have three to five years of software development experience
- Able to handle many tasks in a fast-paced environment
Required Candidate profile
- Only applicants having experience of two-plus years or more are qualified to attend the interview - total openings five.
- Two positions for Applicants with six-plus years of experience for Senior role.
- Three posts for Applicants with two-plus years of experience.
- The candidate should have secure experience in Core JAVA, REST Web services, Collections, and SQL.
- Technical Written Test - 30mins
- The candidate will have technical Face to Face interview on the same day for the selected applicants.
Bytemark Technology is founded in the year of 2011, Bytemark company is a provider of Transit Fare Collection solutions to agencies and cities across the world. Based in New York City, Bytemark also works regional offices in India and Canada.
Bytemark’s core offering is a complete fare collection and payments backend system. Solutions include a common payment system, merchant validation apps, customer mobile apps, and documentation, web portals, API integrations, reporting, hardware integrations, third-party integrations, trip planning, onboard payments, traveler relationship management, fare inspection, and citation, and more. Companies are given robust fare validation solutions and cloud-based access to a complete back-office gateway to manage and report on their operations.