Wipro Walkin Interview for Devops - Professional Jobs
|Job Title||Software Developer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||4 - 9 Years|
|Walkin Locality||Wipro, EC4 , Tower-15, GROUND FLOOR, B-Wing,Electronics City|
|Walkin Date||11th January 2020|
|Walkin Time||9 AM Onwards|
|Job City||Hyderabad,Bengaluru / Bangalore,Chennai|
|Key Skills||Application Design|
|Industry||IT-Software / Software Services|
|Functional Area||IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance|
|Valid Through||Sat 11 Jan 2020|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details.|
Wipro is hiring a candidate for the post of DevOps - Professional. Wipro is giving the best chance for candidates who are willing to work in this type of job. The interested candidates can directly walkin at the given address.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assess existing technology landscape and business processes within large enterprise customer organizations from DevOps perspective
- Understand DevOps requirements to support enterprise-wide application & business transformation
- Advise roadmap and architecture to implement/update DevOps tools and processes
- Touch base with different teams and deploying Continuous Integration for their projects.
- Knowledge in Technologies such as Azure DevOps, Docker, VSTS, Puppet, Jenkins, Chef, Ansible or related skills behind regular/basic coding information
- Hands-on in design/implementation, migration / development application.
- Successful technical consulting and architecture engagements with large-scale clients or enterprises
- Experience in Azure and/or AWS
- Should hold Business communication and leadership skills
- An attached advantage to have microservices or similar platform architecture-based application design
- Useful information on Jira, confluence Technical, and practical expertise on Bamboo, Bitbucket, the crucible, SonarQube, Enterprise Tester, J Frog Artifcatory, Nexus, Opsview.
Wipro Company Profile
WIPRO Group is an Indian multinational organization that provides information consulting, technology, and business process services. Wipro is headquartered in Karnataka, Bangalore, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT companies and formed the privately-owned Wipro Enterprises.
Western India Products Limited
Wipro Limited is a provider of IT services, including Systems Integration, Consulting, Information Systems outsourcing, IT-enabled services, and R&D services. Wipro entered into the technology business in 1981 and has over 160,000 employees and clients across 54 countries.IT revenues were at $7.1 billion for the year ended 31 March 2015, with a repeat business ratio of over 95%.
Wipro GE Medical Systems
Wipro GE Medical Systems Limited is Wipro's joint venture with GE Healthcare South Asia. It is engaged in the research and development of healthcare products. This partnership, which began in 1990, today includes gadgets and equipment for diagnostics, healthcare IT and services to help healthcare professionals combat cancer, heart disease, and other ailments. There is complete adherence to Six Sigma quality standards in all products