Retail Branch Banking - Imperia Relationship Manager Jobs in HDFC BankPopular
|Job Title||Sales/Business Development Manager|
|Hiring Organization||HDFC Bank|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||5 - 10 Years|
|Walkin Locality||HDFC Bank Ltd No:96, Prince Khushal Towers, First Floor, A Wing, Anna Salai|
|Walkin State||Tamil Nadu|
|Walkin Date||5th January 2020|
|Walkin Time||9 AM Onwards|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Key Skills||Banking Sales|
|Industry||Banking / Financial Services / Broking|
|Functional Area||Sales, Retail, Business Development|
|Valid Through||Sun 05 Jan 2020|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details.|
HDFC Bank is having a vacancy of Retail Branch Banking - Imperia Relationship Manager. HDFC Bank Careers offer you an excellent opportunity for candidates who are willing to make their future bright. The candidates who are waiting for HDFC Bank jobs can directly walkin at the given address.
Key Result / Responsibility Areas
- Sales(Acquiring, Deepening, Enhancing, and Retention)
- Acquire new clients who meet product criteria and flag them on the system
- Referrals produced from existing clients
- Leads generated by branch staff & personal leads
- Internal bank databases
- Increase balances size of a relationship via
- Balances in a/c's of current customer
- Acquire all relevant ids of the Primary id and send racing /deracing requests on the Web-based system for flagging and grouping.
- Use FD maturity reports/event-based trigger's to follow the maturity of HDFC FDs and check outflow
- Use renewed wallet share data in CRM Next to follow FDs in other banks and divert them into HDFC on maturity
- Use updated Wallet share Data in CRM Next to track accounts and products with other bank and transfer the same
- Know the customer's business to give financial solutions proactively
- Utilizing the sales resources (BDR or COEX or Asset Coordinator) for optimal sales support
- Penetration of products across family groups.
- Should handle sales across all product segments-TPP, Assets, Cards, Trade Forex, etc. and new products.
- Improvement of digital platforms like net banking / mobile banking / Chillr / Pay Zapp / Smart Buy etc. to clients
- Meet the client engagement process as per guidelines laid down. i.e., Contacts Benchmark- 100 % of active groups to be reached every month.
- The candidate should personally visit benchmark 100 % of active groups to be met at least once in rolling three months, i.e., 33.33 % individual visits per month.
- For preferred -100 % of active groups to be contacted once every two months, i.e., 50 % unique contacts per month.
- For Imperia - 100 % of active groups to be contacted every month.
Personal Visit Benchmark
- For preferred -100 % of active groups to be met at least once in rolling four months, i.e., 25 % unique visits per month.
- For Imperia - 100 % of active groups to be met at least once in rolling three months, i.e., 33.33 % unique visits per month.
- Identify existing/new customers who meet Preferred product criteria and flag them on the system and upgrade these customers under the Preferred program in line with the Preferred grouping criteria
- Liaising with PB to flag eligible customers from Classic portfolio
- Identifying customers through Large Transaction reports (LTR)
- GMs or VPs of all Cat A companies and CSRM salary account companies which meet program criteria and have future potential
- Taking referrals from satisfied customers.
- Ensure that individual customers grouped, and Customer To Group (CTG) Ratio is maintained on the portfolio
- By arranging them with their family members who already hold accounts with us
- By arranging them with their family members post selling liability products to the family members, if they do not have a banking relationship with us
- Ensure that optimal levels of Income generating Product Group Holding (IPGH) reached
- Ensure that within each customer group a minimum number of stipulated Income Generating products are sold
- Ensure that the Customer Group profitability achieved
- Manage Band one and two customers and ensure that they are moved to Band three and above
- Ensure that at least one income product sold to each Preferred group in the year
- Ensure minimum productivity of four income per day
- Maximum customers transaction to be done online across customers/groups.
- Portfolio Values to grow gradually - CA, SA & TD
- Call Planning basis APT, Call Plan. Pre & Post Sales Planning
- Sales Kit comprise of Forms / Fact sheets / Recommendations to ensure Instant close of sales
- Tracking of all products leads to the result not justified.
- Customer interactions are duly updated on CRM Next
- Any other job/task assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
- Profile changes (if any) are duly updated in CRM Next
- The client account must be updated with current contact details.
- Enhancing customer wallet size
HDFC Bank Profile
HDFC Bank Ltd was developed in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank began operations as a Planned Commercial Bank in January 1995. Now the Bank has a national network of over 2000 branches and 5624 ATMs published over 996 towns and cities over India The Banks American Depository Shares (ADS) are prepared on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), and the Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) are registered on Luxembourg Stock Exchange. The HDFC Bank has been presented with many awards and accolades from top national and international agencies & magazines. HDFC Bank comprises of a dynamic and passionate team determined to achieve the concept of becoming a World-class Indian bank. Their business philosophy is based on our four core benefits - Client Focus, Operational Excellence, Product Leadership, and People. They believe that the latest identity and success of their bank will remain in the exceptional quality of their employees and their extraordinary efforts. They are devoted to the hiring, developing, motivating and engaging the best people in the business The Bank’s objective is to make sound business franchises across distinct industries to be a preferred provider of banking assistance for target wholesale and retail client segments. They are devoted to a healthy increase in profitability while assuring the most significant levels of ethical standards, acknowledged integrity, corporate governance, & regulative compliance.