HDFC Bank Vacancy | Walkin for Retail Branch Banking - Branch Sales Manager Jobs
|Job Title||Branch Sales Manager|
|Hiring Organization||HDFC Bank|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||2 - 7 Years|
|Walkin Locality||HDFC Bank Ltd No:96, Prince Khushal Towers, First Floor, A Wing, Anna Salai|
|Walkin State||Tamil Nadu|
|Walkin Date||5th January 2020|
|Walkin Time||9 AM Onwards|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Key Skills||Customer Service Skills, Sales|
|Industry||Banking / Financial Services / Broking|
|Functional Area||Sales, Retail, Business Development|
|Valid Through||Sun 05 Jan 2020|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details.|
HDFC Bank is having a vacancy of Retail Branch Banking - Branch Sales Manager Post. HDFC Bank Careers offer you an excellent opportunity for candidates who are willing to make their future bright. The candidates who are waiting for HDFC Bank jobs can directly walkin at the given address.
- To help the acquisition of new current account clients in the branch
- Assure Activation and value build-up in newly acquired current account client portfolio/value enhancement from a portfolio of clients assigned.
- Higher client wallet share of float and focus on cross-sell of business necessary products & personal banking and finance products to portfolio clients.
- Achievement of new property value and number plan for current retail accounts for the branch. (a responsibility on individual acquisition plans/product mix etc. will be basis the acquisition model i.e., CANI or BSM)
- Assure overall value enhancement from the portfolio of customers handled.
- The candidate should be responsible for monitoring the portfolio health of portfolio retail current accounts in the branch, concerning onboarding, activation, value build-up & AQB maintenance
- Understanding the client business and make a customer profile
- Focusing on 'Profile-based selling' approach, for cross-sell of value-added products/services and acquisition of new to bank liability client - through a referral of portfolio clients.
- Proactively monitoring balances and managing attrition.
- Maintain continuous client engagement through customer visits/contacts and proactive resolution of client issues/queries.
- Action on central triggers/initiatives on value build-up, cross-sell, and portfolio monitoring as per Branch Sales Process.
- Support catchment profiling for the branch for CA potential with the help of branch/sales team
- Monitoring of sourcing of current account by Sales Team or Coex linked to the department.
- Work in close consultation with the central product team to change the product features/parameters to ensure the right product fitment for portfolio clients (Product Customization).
- Provide proper inputs to the product team on competition benchmarking, opportunities and segmentation, product features, and quality of portfolio acquired.
- Two to six years of experience
- The essential experience of banking products/services
- Proper relationship management and presentation skills
- Effective communication and influencing skills
- Preferably having prior experience in sales/relationship management roles in banking (including branch banking or other banking verticals) or financial services.
HDFC Bank Profile
HDFC Bank Ltd was developed in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank began operations as a Planned Commercial Bank in January 1995. Now the Bank has a national network of over 2000 branches and 5624 ATMs published over 996 towns and cities over India The Banks American Depository Shares (ADS) are prepared on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), and the Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) are registered on Luxembourg Stock Exchange. The HDFC Bank has been presented with many awards and accolades from top national and international agencies & magazines. HDFC Bank comprises of a dynamic and passionate team determined to achieve the concept of becoming a World-class Indian bank. Their business philosophy is based on our four core benefits - Client Focus, Operational Excellence, Product Leadership, and People. They believe that the latest identity and success of their bank will remain in the exceptional quality of their employees and their extraordinary efforts. They are devoted to the hiring, developing, motivating and engaging the best people in the business The Bank’s objective is to make sound business franchises across distinct industries to be a preferred provider of banking assistance for target wholesale and retail client segments. They are devoted to a healthy increase in profitability while assuring the most significant levels of ethical standards, acknowledged integrity, corporate governance, & regulative compliance.