Walkin Interview for Khazana Jewellery Jobs | Sales Executive Job Opening - NellorePopular
|Job Title||Sales Executive/Officer|
|Salary||₹ 1,25,000 - 1,50,000 P.A.|
|Hiring Organization||Khazana Jewellery|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 - 3 Years|
|Walkin Locality||Khazana Jewellery Showroom Old No:446C,New No:957, Achari Street|
|Walkin State||Andhra Pradesh|
|Walkin Date||22nd December - 29 December 2019|
|Walkin Time||10 AM Onwards|
|Industry||Gems / Jewellery|
|Functional Area||Sales, Retail, Business Development|
|Valid Through||Sun 29 Dec 2019|
|Contact Person||Shaik Yasin|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details.|
Khazana Jewellery is hiring a Sales Executive in Nellore. Khazana Jewellery Careers offer you an opportunity for the candidates who are willing to make their future bright. Both fresher and experienced candidates can also attend the interview. The candidates who are looking for sales jobs are in the right place. The applicants who are interested in working in the Khazana jewellery showroom can directly walkin at the above-given address.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- To sell Diamond, Gold, Platinum, and Silver.
- The candidates should be responsible for the Sales Counter.
- The candidate should be responsible for checking stocks/items collected from Store Room tallies with the past day's closing stock.
- The candidate should display all items in the counter correctly as per the recommended format.
- The candidate should make sure that all trays are filled and are without any blank slots.
- To keep ready and to manage the sales kit always.
- To verify the quality and quantity of the products.
- To manage the clients independently and to clarify their doubts.
- To take care of the clients by providing cool drinks, tea, coffee.
- To manage customers reservation / exchange / modification / cancellation / home delivery, etc.,
- To make the estimates, notify the correct value of the purchase to the clients, enter the counting slip, and then hand it over to the cash counter privately.
- To make feel the client visit again the Khazana.
Required Candidate Profile
- The candidate should be young and energetic.
- Should communicate with customers.
- Should identify their need and provide a good shopping experience.
- Training under all aspects will be provided by us.
- The candidate should come along with a copy of the resume and passport size photo.
Perks and Benefits
- Sales Incentives
Khazana Jewellery Profile
Khazana was founded in the year 1989 to realize the opportunity that was available in the organized retail sector. With Quality and Design being its principal focus, the label has concentrated on providing to all the sections of the society and a more inclusive and diverse client base. The prime focus of Khazana's business has been on Silver, Gold, and Diamond. The Managing Director, Mr. Kishore Jain, began his own jewelry business at Nellore in 1976 and then transferred on to Chennai to tap the potential retail market.