Walkin Interview for IT Administrator & IT Coordinator | Manba Finance Job Vacancy
|Job Title||System Administrator|
|Salary||₹ 2,50,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.|
|Hiring Organization||Manba Finance|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||2 - 7 Years|
|Walkin Locality||Manba Finance Ltd Manba House plot no -A-79, Opp to Lotus Park,Thane west|
|Walkin Date||18th December - 31st December 2019|
|Walkin Time||10 AM Onwards|
|Eligibility||BTECH,Any Masters,Any Graduate,BE|
|Industry||Banking / Financial Services / Broking|
|Functional Area||IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance|
|Valid Through||Tue 31 Dec 2019|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details.|
Manba Finance is hiring a candidate for an IT Administrator and IT Coordinator. The candidates looking for Manba company jobs are in the right place. Manba Finance Careers offer you an opportunity to make your future bright. The interested candidates who are looking for Administrator & Coordinator jobs can attend the interview at the above-given address.
Assistant Manager - IT Administrator Job Description
- The candidate should be responsible for leading and guiding a team of four people in the IT Department.
- The candidate should be responsible for IT assets management.
- Deliver uptime for all the IT infrastructure, including PC, Systems, Networks, Software, Os, Printers, Network switches, ILL, Firewall, Failover, Vendor coordination for procurement of technology products, commissioning of new IT initiatives and related systems including Security and Access controls, etc.
- Reporting to the CTO with daily updates and tracking of resolution with minimum TAT.
IT Administrator / Coordinator Job Responsibilities
- The candidate should have prior experience in IT-related coordination for supporting and fixing end-users' doubts for hardware and software.
- Solving IT related issues related to PC, printers, Switches, networking, firewall, etc.
- The candidate should have a working knowledge of resolving user queries for OS-related emails, etc.
- The candidate should have any experience with firewalls and security systems, including access control, CCTV, and biometric would be an advantage.
Job Qualifications & Skills
- Engineering or Diploma holders with prior knowledge of at least three years.
- The candidate should possess secure communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- The capabilities to work independently as required, manage teams, and apply analytical skills are essential to finding success in this field.
- Salary Range will be 30,000 to 40,000 depending upon experience.
Manba Finance Profile
Manba Finance Ltd (MFL) organized in the year 1996 is recorded as a non-deposit taking NBFC with Reserve Bank of India. It is one of Mumbai's beginning non-banking finance companies expanded across Mumbai and extending its boundaries across Maharashtra & Gujarat.