Airtel Recruitment 2019 | Field Engineer Jobs
|Job Title||Customer Support Engineer/Technician|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 - 5 Years|
|Walkin Locality||Bazullah Rd, landmark: Near Yes bank, T Nagar, Parthasarathi Puram, T. Nagar|
|Walkin State||Tamil Nadu|
|Walkin Date||16th December - 21st December 2019|
|Walkin Time||12 pm Onwards|
|Gender Criteria||Male Only|
|Key Skills||Field Engineer|
|Functional Area||IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering|
|Valid Through||Sat 21 Dec 2019|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details.|
Airtel is a very best network company. Airtel Company is hiring a field engineer. The candidates who are willing to work with Airtel to make their future bright. Airtel Careers offer you an opportunity to make your future bright in Airtel. The Fresher candidates and Experienced candidates both can apply for this job.
Field Engineer Job Description
- The candidate should have Zero to five years of experience in Voice and DSL technology.
- Having Knowledge in Networking/ CCNA, DSL Modem, and Wi-Fi Router Configuration.
- The candidate should be good Communication Skill and customer handling capacity
- The candidate should know Telecom copper/fiber network
- KPI adherence & meeting KRA Targets.
- Client visit as per appointment/complaint resolution within SLA
- First Time Right solution
- The candidates should have adherence to the latest SOP.
- Completion of SCR - Service Completion Report
- Two-wheeler and driving license is a must since this is a 100% field job.
- Only Male candidates can apply for the job.
Bharti Airtel Profile
Bharti Airtel Limited is a foremost global telecommunications company with performances in twenty countries across Asia and Africa and Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top three mobile service providers globally in terms of supporters. In India, the company's product presents include 2G, 3G, and 4G wireless services, fixed-line services, high-speed DSL broadband, mobile commerce, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national and international long-distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it allows 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 331 million clients across its processes at the end of June 2015.