Walkin for Cameo Jobs | Quality Control Jobs
|Job Title||Team Leader-Quality Assurance/Quality Control|
|Hiring Organization||Cameo Corporate Services Limited|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||1 - 2 Years|
|Walkin Locality||Cameo, 90 carmel building Third Floor, Government Arts College Rd|
|Walkin State||Tamil Nadu|
|Walkin Date||13th December - 19th December 2019|
|Walkin Time||10 AM Onwards|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Key Skills||Quality Control|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Valid Through||Thu 19 Dec 2019|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details.|
Cameo Corporate is hiring a Quality Controller. The candidate who is interested in quality controller jobs can attend the interview. The Cameo Careers offer you an excellent opportunity for the candidates who are willing to work in Cameo can attend the interview in the above-given address.
Quality Control Job Description
- The candidate of one to three years of experience in the E-Publishing industry.
- The candidate should know handling Books (esp. Higher education books of all disciplines) and STM Journals
- The QC & QA processes in various languages added advantages.
- The candidate should know the necessity of printer-ready files.
- Experience in template finalization and individual approval
- Responsible for meeting the quality and TAT
- Candidate should take independent responsibility and be an exceptional team worker
- Should able to manage a team
- Update the knowledge on a timely basis
- The candidate should do knowledge transfer to freshers/juniors
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, & InDesign added advantage
Cameo Corporate Services Limited Profile
Cameo corporate company is a Business Process Outsourcing firm headquartered in Chennai. Established in the early nineties, Cameo’s principal lines of business are Transaction Processing, Document, and Transcription, Data Management, Medical Registry, and ePublishing Services Share Transfer Services. Cameo has pan India presence with operating hubs in Chennai, New Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, and Coimbatore, besides having an operating presence in Africa through its joint venture, A Cameo Services DRC. In its transaction processing vertical, Cameo supports primarily the BFSI and Telecom sectors, for whom it processes and processes applications, truncates cheques, and does KYC audits, besides ensuring post disbursement document compliance.
Cameo also prepares documents for both physical and electronic custody and among the extensive document management in India. Cameo having a robust medical transcription business, now in its 20th year, is serving some of the largest MTSOs in the world, while Cameo's e-publishing division does pre-press and conversion work for several prestigious publishing houses across the globe.