HCL Recruitment 2019 for Freshers | Walkin Interview for Analyst Jobs
|Salary||₹ 1,00,000 - 2,00,000 P.A.|
|Hiring Organization||HCL Technologies|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Walkin Locality||State Street HCL Services, ETA Techno Park, ETA 3, No.33 Old Mahabalipuram road Navalur|
|Walkin State||Tamil Nadu|
|Walkin Date||14th December 2019|
|Walkin Time||9 AM Onwards|
|Industry||Banking / Financial Services / Broking|
|Functional Area||Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance|
|Valid Through||Sat 14 Dec 2019|
|Contact Person||Vikram Varma, Pugal|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details.|
HCL is hiring candidates for Analyst post. HCL Careers offer you an excellent opportunity for the candidates who are willing to make their future bright in HCL Technologies. The candidates who are looking for the HCL jobs are in the right place. The interested candidates can attend the interview at HCL Technologies Address.
Desired Candidate Profile
- The candidate should have good knowledge of Accounting, Capital Markets, Mutual fund industry, servicing of institutional assets (funds), and the various intermediaries.
- The candidate should know instruments like Mutual Funds, Derivatives, Equities, Bonds, FX, Bank Debts, etc.
- Candidate should be highly expert in MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook
- Candidate should be ready to relocate and work in night shift
Analyst Job Skills
- Should be good in interpersonal and communication skills in both Written and Verbal
- Candidate should have the ability to work in a deadline-oriented group with peak period workflow
- Applicant should be highly proficient in MS office Excel, Word, Outlook
HCL Technologies Ltd Profile
HCL company is a leading global IT services company that will help global enterprises transform and reimagine their businesses through Digital technology transformation. The HCL company is primarily engaged in providing a range of software services, business process outsourcing, and infrastructure services. State Street HCL Services (India) Private Limited operates as a subsidiary of State Street HCL Holdings (UK) Limited. With its operation in various cities in India like Chennai, Coimbatore, Pune, and Vijayawada, They are still expanding.