Bridge International Academies Jobs - Walkin for System Administrator
|Job Title||System Administrator|
|Hiring Organization||Bridge International Academies|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||5 - 10 years|
|Walkin Locality||Bridge International Academies 1st Floor, Naga towers (Landmark: Near Oyo townhouse) Plot No.24, Jubilee Enclave, Madhapur|
|Walkin Date||27 November 2019|
|Walkin Time||6 PM onwards|
|Key Skills||Windows, Linux|
|Industry||IT-Software / Software Services|
|Functional Area||IT Software - Network Administration, Security|
|Valid Through||Wed 27 Nov 2019|
|Contact Person||Sainath Payyalore|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details.|
Bridge international academics are hiring a system administrator. The candidates who are willing to work with bridge academics can attend the interview in the given address.
System Administrator Role
- Within the broad Bridge technology portfolio, they have both various custom software applications and also off-the-shelf solutions (enterprise apps). The goal of this role is to implement systems and support for our off-the-shelf offerings, including web, cloud, and back-office applications, systems integrations, and associated monitoring tasks.
- The role is a jack of all trades type - you will cross a range of technologies and applications and will need to take a combination of existing skills and an eagerness to work on and study those that you haven't before touched. They need someone who can hit the ground running with the portfolio that they already have and the ability and passion to take on those that they haven't yet imagined up. You're a configuration ninja or, at most, limited a ninja in training.
- They run lean and mean at Bridge, and we've got a significant portfolio to handle - they care about scalability, quality, and automation. This role is of bringing those same principles to the way they deliver their off-the-shelf offerings. If you get excited about infrastructure automation, continuous delivery, proactive monitoring, and difficult multi-geography deployments, you've come to the right place.
- You will relate to the Enterprise Applications Lead.
What Candidate Will Do
- Perform application installations, upgrades, maintenance, training, and user guide within a defined application environment.
- Configure and administer enterprise applications done by teams across the globe, assuring that they operate well-defined standards.
- Provide operational support for enterprise applications, associated servers, email, directory services and DNS.
- Contribute to the culture of automated systems monitoring & reduction of base time to response.
- Monitor and manage performance and capacity at our local office establishments in Africa and other countries to ensure maximum efficiency and operational uptime.
- Analyze system capacity and ensure the achievement of operating environments.
- Enforce the security procedures, standards, and controls for access to assure the integrity of the Active Directory, windows systems, and related systems
- Manage Server System(s) and the different interactions between system applications and business processes
- Cooperate with data center staff to maintain, configure, install, and upgrade servers (Windows and Linux) and related software
- Manage the effective use of corporate tools, such as email and active directory
- Engage in system maintenance, performance, optimization, activities of enterprise infrastructure
- Integrate enterprise systems and applications with each other, including claims with AD (LDAP) and forms with each other.
- Conduct disaster recovery tests and business continuity plans to ensure high uptime and system availability.
- Liaise with the support team and third party vendors in addressing system challenges including planning for changes and upgrades
Required Candidate profile
- Knowledge of working with Microsoft Identity technologies, including Active Directory/LDAP and relevant Administrative tools - both GUIs and programmatically.
- Background with Azure Active Directory, a BIG plus.
- Understanding of how to handle identity management systems across both Windows (Security Groups and Group Policies) and Linux (Samba)
- Hands-on experience managing LAMP stack applications. You should know your way about Apache, you should be able to at most limited read PHP, & running basic SQL commands shouldn't be scary.
- Experience with MEAN stack applications a plus.
- Familiarity with various email platforms, such as G Suite, Outlook, and SES.
- Adequate knowledge of scripting languages, like Bash & PowerShell.
- Working knowledge of networking protocols (IP/TCP) and similar technology (esp. DNS).
- Good knowledge of cloud computing concepts a plus.
- Experience with business continuity practices and backup.
- Capacity to assess application security, internal audit, and business line specifications to ensure all projects meet corporate IT security guidelines.
- Ability to work and collaborate efficiently within a global technical support organization.
- Good knowledge of disaster recovery and business continuation, including business continuity planning strategies
- Good understanding of change management methods in a collaborative environment.
- A complete doer You have a track document of getting things done. You're organized and responsive. You take control of every idea you touch and perform it to an excellent level of detail, engaging others, setting targets, and doing whatever it takes to get the job done. Can multi-task many of such projects at once and never lose sight of the details, Likely, you have some knowledge in a start-up or other rapid-growth business
- A creative problem-solver Growing any business from scratch comes with high and constant challenges.
- On top of that, Bridge works in usually fragile, sometimes volatile, low-resource communities and with multiple government systems. You need to be ready and adaptable and ready to get everything done quickly, effectively, and affordably with the materials at hand
- An inflexible advocate The children they assist and teachers we allow never to leave your mind. You understand them, get them, have shared a meal with them (or would be happy in future). You would not shrink back from shaking a parent's hand or picking up a crying child, no matter what the person was using or looked like. Every choice you make considers their experience, benefit, and value
- A flexible learner You believe you can always do better. You welcome constructive criticism and implement it free to others. You know you only have better tomorrow when others point out where you've missed things or failed today
- A data-driven decision maker When making decisions, you don't rely on your intuition alone. You collect data, you explain it and make decisions with clear explanations
- A unique investigator You will ask why a lot You don't just take what you see and accept it. You admire why it is that way, and are aware that the world they see is created by individual choices and actions, and it could be another. You wonder, and see the world as enjoyable even when you want to develop a part of it that is unjust.