Walkin for Cognizant Non Voice Process Jobs - Vacancy for Freshers / Experience
|Job Title||Associate/Senior Associate - (NonTechnical)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Walkin Locality||Cognizant Technology Solutions Q3, LG Floor, A- Wing Quadron Business Park, Plot No 28, Rajiv Gandhi InfoTech Park, MIDC, Phase-II, Hinjewadi|
|Walkin Date||26th November 2019|
|Walkin Time||11 AM Onwards|
|Key Skills||Communication Skills|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Valid Through||Tue 26 Nov 2019|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Cognizant is having a vacancy for a non-voice process post. Candidates looking to work with the cognizant company can attend the interview.|
Non Voice Eligibility
- The applicant should have excellent communication.
- The applicant should be willing to work in Insurance AR Process.
- The applicant should be interested in working in any of the night shifts.
- The applicant should have a minimum of fifteen years of education.
Cognizant Job Description
- Adjust individual goals with team purposes (work cohesively with the team).
- Complete mandated practice days for self.
- Perform property tasks for team as an extra responsibility.
- Assure quality monitoring and reviews for the Process Executives to recognize areas of improvement for the team or individuals; feed information to the trainer and/or conduct refresher coaching.
- In the absence of the TL and PL, perform the following tasks when assigned.
Cognizant Company Profile
Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd. Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a foremost provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, devoted to improving the world's beginning companies build more strong businesses.
Having its Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant unites a passion for the deep industry, customer fulfillment, technology innovation, and a global and business process expertise and collaborative workforce that embodies the future work.
With over 100 development and worldwide delivery centers and employees around 244,300 as of June 30, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the Forbes Global 2000, the S&P 500, and the Fortune 500 and its ranking among the top-performing and fastest-growing organizations in the world.