Walkin Interview for Hotel Accounting Jobs - Intercontinental Hotel Job Vacancies
|Job Title||Associate/Senior Associate - (NonTechnical)|
|Salary||₹ 2,50,000 - 3,25,000 P.A.|
|Hiring Organization||Intercontinental Hotels|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||1 - 2 years|
|Walkin Locality||IHG Global Service Centre IHG (Intercontinental Hotels Group) 11th floor, 10C, Cyber City, DLF PH II|
|Walkin Date||26 November - 27 November 2019|
|Walkin Time||12 pm Onwards|
|Key Skills||Communication Skills|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Valid Through||Wed 27 Nov 2019|
|Contact Person||Sneha Bhardawaj|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Intercontinental Hotels Group is hiring a hotel accountant. The candidates who are ready to work with this hotel can attend the interview. The position will be needed to support multiple accounting and reporting initiatives undertaken from time to time. Therefore, the job role may vary to align with those initiatives.|
Hotel Accountant Job Description
The administrator will be a part of the Global Accounting & Analytics team. This position of the job will primarily support the and analytics function, and accounting and will be accountable for ensuring seamless process delivery. The work would entail one or more of the following activities, like accounting support for generation of reconciliations, journal processing, monthly reports, audit support/ Business Support queries, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Journal processing and preparation as per IHG policy
- Training of General Ledger Reconciliations
- Improvement of Schedule and Trends
- Expense Allocations and Revenue
- Produce audit support
Job Qualification and Experience
- B.Com with one year of practice, General Ledger Accounting possessing, including Finalization of Good Analytical skills and Accounts.
- Necessary Accounting knowledge and the ability to apply them to the company's accounting methods.
- Necessary knowledge of related systems and applications used in accounting functions like Essbase and PeopleSoft. Conversant with MS Office
- Overall awareness of the business necessary to perform process activities.
- Understanding of the critical policies impacting the process.
- Application of necessary checks and balances to perform tasks timely and accurately
Other Job Skills
- Possess good communication
- Adaptable to work in various shifts
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams, across multiple locations & cultures
InterContinental Hotels Group Profile
InterContinental Hotel is informally InterContinental Hotels or IHG, is a British multinational hospitality company headquartered in Buckinghamshire, England, Denham. IHG Careers has about 800,000 guest rooms and 5000 hotels across nearly a hundred countries. IHG adds several brands such as InterContinental, Regent Hotels, Six Senses Hotels, Kimpton Hotels & Resorts, Hualuxe, Crowne Plaza, voco Hotels, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Avid, Candlewood Suites, Even Hotels, and Staybridge Suites.