NTT Data Jobs - Walkin for Senior AR Resources
|Job Title||Associate/Senior Associate - (NonTechnical)|
|Salary||₹ 3,00,000 - 4,25,000 P.A.|
|Hiring Organization||NTT Data|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
|Walkin Locality||NTT Data Services Pvt. Ltd., Floor 6, Tower-B, Tech Boulevard, Plot No. 6, Sector - 127|
|Walkin State||Uttar Pradesh|
|Walkin Date||23 November 2019|
|Walkin Time||12 pm Onwards|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Key Skills||Customer Service Skills|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Valid Through||Sat 23 Nov 2019|
|Contact Person||Sneha / Sangitta / Priyanka|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. NTT Data Global Company is having a vacancy of senior AR resources. NTT Data career offers you an excellent opportunity for candidates who are willing to work with this company. Interested candidates can attend the interview.|
Senior AR Resources Job Responsible
- Connecting with our Costumer's Business Partners in the United States (typically Insurance Companies ) to grasp up on outstanding Accounts Receivables.
- Act as Senior AR Resource handling more aged/complex inventory.
- Assures assigned accounts are worked towards resolution.
- Understand the basic rules as given in the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Support in the resolution of outstanding problems from previous transactions.
- Expedites call to the supervisor when there is a delay in closure of transaction or transaction is passing the processing timeline as per contract.
- Assist the team in achieving the critical service levels (cash and aging) of the client.
- Responding to client requests by phone or in writing to assure customer satisfaction and to assure that service standards are met.
- Examining medical insurance claims for quality assurance.
- Solving moderately routine inquiries following pre-established guidelines.
- Performing regular research on client inquiries.
- Improving and maintaining a solid working knowledge of the healthcare insurance industry and all products, services, and processes executed by the team.
NTT Data Job Requirements
- one to three years of experience with any International Voice Process.
- Denial Management, US Healthcare, or RCM experience will be preferred.
- Capacity to work daily scheduled shifts from Monday-Friday 5:30 PM to 3:30 AM IST.
- University degree or equivalent that needed formal studies of the English language.
Note: Bring your original government ID proof & hard copy of your updated resume.
NTT Data Global Profile
NTT Data Global Delivery Services Private Limited, NTT Data Services know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The integrity, quality, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's market presence, growth and their ability to help their customer stay a step ahead of the competition. By appointing the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, they assure a bright future for NTT Data Services company and for the candidates who work there.