Walkin for Act Fibernet Jobs - Interview for Maintenance Engineer Jobs
|Job Title||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary||INR 2,50,000 - 4,00,000 PA.|
|Hiring Organization||ACT Fibernet|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||1 - 5 Years|
|Walkin Locality||ACT Golden Heights, 1st Floor,59th C Cross, 4th M Block, Near Sujatha, Rajaji Nagar|
|Walkin Date||18th November - 22nd November 2019|
|Walkin Time||10 AM Onwards|
|Job City||Bengaluru / Bangalore|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Functional Area||IT Software - eCommerce, Internet Technologies|
|Valid Through||Fri 22 Nov 2019|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details.|
ACT Fibernet is having a post of a maintenance engineer, and the job Goal is to control and Monitor the Operations and Maintenance (O&M) activity of UG Fibre and other ISP elements to obtain the target as per business necessity within time, budget.
Maintenance Engineer Job Description
- Key Result Areas
- Manage SLA and Network Uptime of 99.99%
- Need to assure the SLA (MTTR-4hrs) and TATs adherence as per the Contract with the Vendors
- Maintain the FRT Team allotted to get the required SLA(MTTR) for the routes
- Process Compliance for Acceptance Test, New connectivity, Database Consolidation / updation of ABD, Fiber Details, HDD Reports,
- Third-Party HDD allowance for Other worker & Co-Ordination with other Workers and Civic authorities
- Ring conclusion of linear aerial and underground cases
- Managing Field similar issues and people management
- Hands-on Knowledge in managing In building solutions End to End
- Co-Ordination with inter-department for AT activity, Guide to planning, project, and Sales team, & others
- Totally responsible for & PM-related activity
- Report generation based on the Daily cuts, Daily Patrol, Permanent & Temporary Rectification of fault with Vendor
- Want to assure the Field teams are available 24/7 to maintain & Support for initial restoration
ACT Company Profile
Atria Convergence Technologies (ACT) Limited., branded as the ACT, is an Indian telecommunications business headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka. The ACT allows fiber to the home services supporting the brand name "ACT Fibernet" and digital television services following the "ACT Digital" brand.
ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd.) was born out of a vision to improve the most admired in-the-home education, entertainment, and interactive services company that produces radical social transformation, and empowers customers and delights.
Now, we are closer than regularly for realizing it. Based in Bangalore, we serve different cities and towns in Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, and Delhi. They are one of the country's broadband companies, most renowned cable and bringing state-of-the-art services to nearly two million happy homes.