Amazon Walkins Interviews in Bangalore - Bangalore Job Walkins
|Job Title||Transaction Risk Investigator|
|Salary||INR 2,75,000 - 4,00,000 PA.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 - 4 Years|
|Walkin Locality||Amazon Development Center India Pvt. Ltd. Orion building ,Ground Floor. Bagmane Constellation Business Park, K.R. Puram- Marathalli Ring Road, Mahadevpura. Landmark: Opposite Soul Space Arena mall|
|Walkin Date||11th November - 15th November|
|Walkin Time||9.30 AM-12.00 PM STRICTLY|
|Job City||Bengaluru / Bangalore|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Key Skills||Excellent Communication Skills.|
|Industry||Internet / Ecommerce|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Valid Through||Fri 15 Nov 2019|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details.|
Amazon India is seeking committed, hardworking, rational candidates with a proven track history of accomplishment to join the Transaction Risk Management Unit in Bangalore. Candidates will be accountable for a wide range of functions related to the investigation and dismissal of online e-commerce risk. Ideal candidates will have experience in the e-commerce payments space, former trust and safety knowledge, and exposure succeeding in a customer-driven workplace. All applicants must be analytical and capable of achieving in a fast-paced team atmosphere.
Transaction Risk Investigator
The Transaction Risk Investigator post relies on best judgment to plan and fulfill goals and will work under the least supervision of the Manager. Excellent individual analytical skills are used to validate customers and complex transactions. Nearly all judgments are expected to be made autonomously with little to no guidance and a high degree of precision.
The Transaction Risk Investigator will be expected to indulge in regular written and verbal communication with department management, risk engineers, risk analysts, other company associates, and third-parties to fulfill goals. They may also be obliged to contact customers by phone.
Productivity and quality promise will be assessed, along with the overall participation in the development of the department.
- Outstanding English in skills and a piece of knowledge to compose a grammatically right, concise, and accurately written acknowledgment.
- Ability to communicate efficiently with clients.
- Problem Solving Abilities.
- You have demonstrated the ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Capability to handle problems logically.
- The candidate must be Self-disciplined, proactive, and detail-oriented.
- You should maintain active time control and organizational skills.
- Efficiently prioritizes work time to ensure productivity.
- Extraordinary ability to determine situational needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed expectations concerning performance and individual contribution.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate positive, result oriented attitude.
- Capability to manage time and individually prioritize multiple tasks.
- Candidate should be capable of maintaining confidentiality and data security.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- 24/7/365 availability, including a readiness to work on weekends, nights and outside of the "standard" workday (as required)
- Exhibit flexibility to work overtime hours as per company requirements.
- Six-Sigma / Lean awareness would be a plus.
- Minimum Qualification - Graduation.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Excellent problem-Solving Skills.
- Flexible to work in shifts and staggered week offs.
- Work Experience - 0-4 years( Max ).
- Immediate Joiners Only.
- HR Round
- PIR (Online Assessment)
- W&G Test (Online Assessment)
- Versant (Online Assessment)
- Operations Round 1
- Operations round 2
- Kindly carry 3 copies of resume for the interview.
- Candidates who appeared for this role during last 6 months should not apply.
- This position is on Fixed Term Contract for a period of 12 Months.