Job in Delhi NCR | Walkin Interview for Associate Trainee Engineer
|Salary||₹ 1,00,000 - 1,25,000 P.A.|
|Hiring Organization||CMS IT Services|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Walkin Locality||Gurgaon address: CMS IT Services Pvt Ltd, Plot No: B-18, 1st floor (Backside), Sector 32|
|Walkin Date||4th March - 31st March 2020|
|Walkin Time||10 AM Onwards|
|Job City||Delhi NCR|
|Key Skills||Fresher, Electronics, It Services, Desktop Support, Networking, Fresher Graduate, Computer Hardware, CCNA, Software Installation, Hardware|
|Industry||IT-Hardware & Networking|
|Functional Area||IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering|
|Valid Through||Tue 31 Mar 2020|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. CMS IT Services is hiring a candidate for the post of the Associate Trainee Engineer. CMS IT Services Careers offers you a great chance to make your future bright. Candidates who are willing to work in CMS IT Services can directly walkin at the given address.|
- The incumbent will get experience and exposure to End-user support and IT infra skills such as Desktop, service desk, etc.
- Installation or configuring desktops
- Configuring Outlook/Ms-outlook
- Preparation of Daily/ Weekly/Monthly reports
- Handling Kick start/PXE for automating the installation
- Different type of software installation
- Creating and managing user and group a/c and their policies
- Should be managing Disk space, Processor/Memory/Network/process Utilization related to client/server
- Should manage logs files
- The candidate should handle and manage on-site troubleshooting problem like the file system or booting or rescue mode or hardware
- CTC Rs.1,20,000 per annum
- The candidate should be B.E/B.TECH 2017,2018,2019 or 3 years Polytechnic DIPLOMA 2017,2018,2019
- Branch ECE, CSE, IT, EEE
- Experience Fresher
- Updated Resume
- 10th marks sheet
- 12th marks Sheet
- BE/B.Tech/Diploma Marks Sheet and Provisional Degree Certificate
Note: Provisional Certificate of Diploma or Degree is mandatory
CMS IT Services Profile
CMS IT Services is one of India's top IT services firms. It has supported infrastructure spread across 30 branches and 220 direct support locations in India. CMS IT provides complete solutions to large corporations across all sectors, including banking, insurance, retail, telecom, and manufacturing.
CMS IT provides new, cost-effective, and cutting-edge IT infrastructure solutions that are reliable, resilient, and responsive.
CMS IT Managed Services includes high quality, end-to-end IT infrastructure solutions to cost-effectively manage your IT operations efficiently. CMS IT Asset Management Services provides innovative technology support solutions.
CMS IT Support Services ensures that the functioning of your systems is optimized with the end-user support and data center management. CMS IT System Integration Services includes cutting edge solutions to install and integrate hardware and software to manage complex IT implementation projects successfully.