Job in Noida | Walkins in Aptara
|Job Title||Associate/Senior Associate (Non-Technical)|
|Salary||₹ 90,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||1 - 4 years|
|Walkin Locality||Aptara, A-37, Sector - 60|
|Walkin State||Uttar Pradesh|
|Walkin Date||23 March - 27 March 2020|
|Walkin Time||10 AM Onwards|
|Job State||Uttar Pradesh|
|Eligibility||Intermediate,Any Masters,Any Graduate,Any Doctorate|
|Key Skills||Manufacturing Technology, Legal Documentation, Secondary Research, Research Analysis, Annual Reports, Technology Solutions, Professional Services|
|Industry||KPO, Research, Analytics|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Valid Through||Fri 27 Mar 2020|
|Contact Person||Adesh Kumar|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Aptara is providing a wonderful opportunity for the recruitment of Associate or Senior Associate. Do check the company's profile to make use of this amazing chance to make your future bright.|
- Doing subsequent in-depth research.
- Responsible for researching and analyzing the company's markets and competitors.
- Analyzing and evaluating data to find out facts, discover hidden inclinations, and to capture critical insights.
- Examining the market's current and future opportunities.
- Sorting huge amounts of data and picking out the relevant information.
- Responsible for studying the current market and competitors profile.
- Review of legal documents, company's annual reports, analyst reports, and similar documents to pull out the appropriate data.
- Command on excel and MS word to prepare qualitative and quantitative reports.
Aptara company enhances the content for capitalizing on all digital mediums. Giving full content life-cycle generation from content creation and design to content technology solutions, new media enhancements, and composition for all mobile devices and platforms.
Aptara generates innovative digital products that deliver content on how, when, and where recipients require it while giving publishers renewed agility and revenue possibilities. Serving the ten biggest publishers in the world, Aptara is a US-based company organized in 1988 around its unique publishing technology expertise. They are over 6,000 professionals are deployed globally to help content providers create, publish, enrich, monetize, and maintain their assets in the digital age.