Job in Ahmedabad | Walkin Interview in Muthoot Finance
|Job Title||Sales Officer|
|Salary||₹ 1,75,000 - 2,00,000 P.A.|
|Hiring Organization||Muthoot Finance|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Walkin Locality||Muthoot Finance LTD Regional Office Ahmedabad 202 -2nd floor, Shivalik 5, Mahalaxmi Cross Road, Paldi|
|Walkin Date||13th March - 19th March 2020|
|Walkin Time||11 AM Onwards|
|Eligibility||Intermediate,Any Masters,Any Graduate,Any Doctorate|
|Key Skills||Team Leading, Customer Care, Smart Worker, Branch Management, Banking|
|Industry||Banking, Financial Services, Broking|
|Functional Area||Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance|
|Valid Through||Thu 19 Mar 2020|
|Contact Person||Hitesh Yadav|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Muthoot Finance is providing a wonderful opportunity for the recruitment of Sales Officer. Do check the company's profile to make use of this amazing chance to make your future bright.|
- Candidates required for the post of Business Development Officer
- The qualification must be a Non-IT Regular graduate.
- Front line sales operative of the organization.
- Assisting Business Development Leader (Sales head) responsible for the performance and target achievement.
- Answerable for branches assigned and sales process
- Generating business and leads through outbound sales activities and tie-ups with potential POS
- Working together with Builder, broker, direct sales executives, trader associations, shopkeepers, clubs, trusts, etc.
- Achieving targets of all products in the branches, conjunction with the branch staff.
- Accompanying the customer to the respective branch, if required.
- Males Preferred below 30 Years
- Resume, Work Experience Certificates, Educational Documents, Valid ID proof, and 2 Passport size Photographs.
Perks and Benefits
- Fixed Salary
Muthoot Group Profile
The Muthoot Group Company, as one of the country's foremost business conglomerates, includes 20 diversified divisions- Financial Services, Leisure & Hospitality, Money Transfer, Wealth Management, Forex, Securities, Media, IT, Vehicle & Asset Finance, Personal Loans, Healthcare, Housing & Infrastructure, Education, Power Generation, Plantation & Estates, Precious Metals, Travel Services, Housing Finance, Muthoot Money, & Overseas Operations. The Muthoot Group has a network of 4800 plus branches and offices over India & abroad. Each of these twenty divisions has set benchmarks for quality products and services, client relationships, and management methods in their industries.