Design Engineer Job | Cyient Careers
|Job Title||Design Engineers Signalling|
|Salary||INR 5,00,000 - 15,00,000 PA.|
|Hiring Organization||Cyient Limited|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||3 to 15 Years|
|Walkin Locality||Cyient, Citrus Hotel, Survey # 80/2, Marathahalli Sarjapur, Outer Ring Road, Bellandur|
|Walkin Date||7th March - 8th March 2020|
|Walkin Time||10 AM Onwards|
|Job City||Hyderabad,Bengaluru / Bangalore|
|Key Skills||Rail Signalling Design, Design Engineer Signalling|
|Valid Through||Sun 08 Mar 2020|
|Contact Person||Manohar Burri|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Cyient Careers gives you an excellent opportunity for candidates who are willing to make their future bright. Cyient is hiring a candidate for the post of Design Engineer Signalling. The job will be in Bangalore and Hyderabad. The candidates who are interested can directly walkin at the given address.|
- The candidate must have eight to fifteen years of Rail signaling project design experience and expertise in:
- The candidate should do signaling design including but not limited to the Design & Verifying of Signaling Circuits, Signaling Plans, Location Designs, Bonding Plans, Control Tables, and Application Data or Logic for SSI & wayside.
- The candidate should have experience in product application engineering to meet the customer's operational and functional requirements. Should have worked on any of the system types - ERTMS / CBTC / Fixed Block Systems, in the Design field.
- The candidate should be knowledgeable in the Signaling principle, rail standards, Signalling design processes, regulations, and technical standards, preferably UK rail Signaling.
- BE/B.Tech/Diploma in Electronics or Electrical, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- Possessing DE IRSE 1.1.510 License of any signaling design category will be an advantage.
Cyient Limited Company solves the problems. They focus on engineering, networks, and operations. But what makes them special is how they work with their clients. To them, difficulties are an opportunity to do their design skills and industry information creatively to help their clients do more. They make them more proficient, more flexible, and more competitive, so they get to market quicker and approach further, and that's how they like it: 98% of their revenue comes from clients they have served with before.
Their relationships with their customers grow the more we do for them. They call this the virtuous circle. They often begin an engagement by giving some extra hands to free up their client's teams or serve on a specific technical challenge. But that leads to work where we address essential business issues unitedly or even design a complete system that paves the way for a better future. The more we work with their clients, the more they trust them. Their business is built on these close, long-term working relationships.