Kotak Mahindra Bank Job | Sales Manager
|Job Title||Sales / BD Manager|
|Salary||₹ 5,50,000 - 10,00,000 P.A|
|Hiring Organization||Kotak Mahindra Bank|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||4 - 9 Years|
|Walkin Locality||Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd., 7-Street Number 7, Sector 125|
|Walkin State||Uttar Pradesh|
|Walkin Date||4th March 2020|
|Walkin Time||10 AM Onwards|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate,Any Doctorate|
|Key Skills||casa, team handling, area sales manager, retail sales, analytical skills, sales account, account opening, sales management, territory sales, b2b sales, ms office tools, region, direct sales|
|Industry||Banking, Financial Services, Broking|
|Functional Area||Sales, Retail, Business Development Employment Type|
|Valid Through||Wed 04 Mar 2020|
|Contact Person||Gaurav Sharma|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Kotak Mahindra Bank is having vacancies for the post of Sales Manager (Digital Sales). Kotak Mahindra Bank Careers offers you an excellent chance to make your future bright. The candidates who are looking for dynamic sales professionals for the position of Sales Manager (Digital Sales) are in the right place. Interested candidates can directly walkin at the given address.|
- Responsible for online leads tracking, fulfillment, and driving referral business for a region in Bangalore.
- The candidate should Manage an FTE team of 15 Acquisition managers.
- Coordination with leads team, outbound team, and RCU/RPC for optimum utilization of leads and account opening within TAT.
- Managing sales account opening operations and achieving 100% sales quality in account processing.
- Responsible for sales standards of performance, incentive planning, and execution for team members.
- The candidate must be postgraduate
- The applicant must have very good English communication skills
- The candidate must have good job stability in the CV (2 years + average of work years: number of companies worked)
- The applicant must have five years + experience
- May have any industry background but experienced in Field sales jobs
- The candidate must have a minimum of two to three years of Team leading experience
- The applicant must have handled Field Sales or Direct Sales Team
- The candidate must be well versed in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- The candidate should have an understanding of Digital space and be comfortable with mobile-based tools CRM for lead tracking.
- The candidate should have a general awareness of banking (RBI and Finance industry)
- The candidate should have salary Upto 10 LPA
Perks and Benefits
Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Profile
Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance is a joint venture between Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. & Old Mutual plc. It is a company allowing Life Insurance products and is one of India's premier and growing insurance companies employing over a thousand people, across multiple offices in India. They aim to reach a balance between what our people want as individuals and what the organization expects of them. The most talented personalities choose to join & stay with us because they offer them opportunities to Deliver the best working with the most talented colleagues. Swiftly build skills, experience, and knowledge. Work in a challenging environment that continually demands them to operate at the edge of their ability. Be recognized & rewarded for their achievement by expedited career paths & differentiated rewards. Be a good corporate citizen. Retain and Recruit the best At KMOM, they know that their client servicing depends upon their people. That makes their people their greatest asset. To encourage our people to excel, they maintain an open-door policy across all levels, and our people's contribution to a broad range of office matters from customer service to professional. Opportunities to implement input empower them all to grow both professionally & personally. The company promotes training within the work environment while providing staff with every opportunity to 'upskill' & advance their career probabilities.