Job in Gurgaon | WNS Careers
|Job Title||Back Office Executive|
|Salary||INR 3,00,000 - 5,00,000 PA.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||2 - 7 Years|
|Walkin Locality||11th Floor Block A2 -A3 Building DLF IT SEZ, Sect 30 NH8, Silokhera Nearest Metro Huda City Metro|
|Walkin Date||2nd March - 6th March 2020|
|Walkin Time||12 PM - 3 PM|
|Key Skills||STR, aml, transaction monitoring officer, anti money laundering, SAR|
|Industry||Banking / Financial Services / Broking|
|Functional Area||Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance|
|Valid Through||Fri 06 Mar 2020|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. WNS is hiring the candidates for the post of AML Transaction Monitoring. WNS Careers gives you an excellent opportunity to make your future bright. Candidates who are willing to work in WNS can directly walkin at the given address.|
- The candidate assists in the implementation and monitoring of the framework and plan for AML to adequately address the Compliance needs and requirements in line with laws, rules, and regulations that best meet the needs of TM Policy and Procedures.
- Perform and knowledge of investigations and identify the need to file internal Suspicious Transactions Reports (STRs).
- Experience in investigating Suspicious Activity Reports (SAR) or Suspicious Transaction Reports.
- Expertise in AML domain about understanding suspicious Payment trends and behaviors.
- Knowledge of ongoing AML trends such as high-risk industries, high-risk countries, sanction lists, etc.
- Well versed with Transaction monitoring analysis.
- Well versed with international AML rules and regulations
- As the first line of defense, assist the business in conducting the AML transaction monitoring.
- Maintain and build effective relationships with the related divisions so that effective escalation of issues is achieved and risk-managed.
Required Candidate profile
- All Graduates can apply except B.tech and BE.
- The applicant should have a minimum of one year of relevant experience.
- Should be comfortable with one year of Service level of agreement.
- Should be comfortable with rotational shifts.
- Should have good communication skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Performance-Based Incentives.
WNS Global Services Profile
WNS Global Services Private Limited WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS) is a leading global Business Process Management (BPM) company. WNS company allows business value to 200 plus global customers by combining operational excellence with extensive domain expertise in key industry verticals, including the Banking & Financial Services, Travel and Leisure, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Insurance, Media and Entertainment, Professional Services, Telecom and Diversified Businesses, Retail & Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, and Utilities. WNS company delivers an entire spectrum of business process management services such as customer care, human resource solutions, finance and accounting, research and analytics, technology solutions, and industry-specific back-office and front-office processes. They enable their customers to OUTPERFORM by transforming their business processes with domain expertise, a partnership approach, and global delivery capability.