Job in Bilaspur | Relationship Officer
|Job Title||Relationship Officer|
|Hiring Organization||SBICAP securities|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 - 5 Years|
|Walkin Locality||SBICAP SECURITIES LTD. STATE BANK OF INDIA, SBI Main Branch Old High Court Road Bilashpur|
|Walkin Date||27 February 2020|
|Walkin Time||11 AM - 4 PM|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate,Any Doctorate|
|Key Skills||Account Opening, Banking|
|Industry||Banking / Financial Services / Broking|
|Functional Area||Banking / Financial Services / Broking|
|Valid Through||Thu 27 Feb 2020|
|Contact Person||Pradeep Nema|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. SBICAP securities is hiring the candidates for the post of Relationship Officer. SBICAP securities Careers gives you a great chance to make your future bright. Candidates who are willing to work in SBICAP securities can directly walkin at the given address.|
- To source the business via distributed bank branches or Open Market. Key focus areas Obtaining broking customers (primarily online).
- Activating clients for trading post-acquisition.
- Acquiring and retaining new clients and HNIs.
- Cross-sell other products as directed from time to time.
- Providing clients with Demo and handhold to initiate trading activities after account opening.
- Interested candidates kindly walk into the below address.
- Kindly note fresher can also attend the interview for this position.
- Educational Qualification of the candidate should be Graduation.
Required Candidate profile
- The candidate must have good communication skills.
- willingness to achieve sales target.
Perks and Benefits
- fixed salary plus attractive business incentive.
Note: Interview location will be in Bilaspur.
SBICAP Securities Profile
SBICAP Securities are proud of their lineage. The SBICAP Securities Ltd (SSL) is the broking arm of the State Bank Group & a wholly-owned subsidiary of SBI Capital Markets Ltd. SSL launched operations in the first quarter part of the business year of 2006-2007 to give a primary and secondary capital market introduction to investors both within the Group as also in the full public domain. SSL tries to become a leading financial intermediary, having a diversified customer base, broad range product offerings, and State-of-the-Art achievement and servicing abilities. They believe that financial composition can be achieved in Capital markets through affordable standardized, professional setups that produce transparency & reliability to the table. The Company presently has in its fold a broad segment of customers, including Banks, Mutual Funds, Corporates, Financial Institutions, FIIs, High Networth Individuals, Non-Resident Indians, & Retail domestic investors. Its broking product range covers Institutional and Derivatives, Retail Investment, On-Line trading, Depository Participant services, & a wide variety of Third Party Distribution products.