Walkins in Bangalore | Nurse Job
|Job Title||Emergency Nurse|
|Hiring Organization||Columbia Asia Hospital|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||1 - 5 Years|
|Walkin Locality||Survey no 45/2 , Ward, No 150, Sarjapur Main Rd, opposite Iblur,|
|Walkin Date||17th February - 27 February 2020|
|Walkin Time||9 AM Onwards|
|Job City||Bengaluru / Bangalore|
|Key Skills||Patient Care, Healthcare|
|Industry||Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals|
|Functional Area||Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals|
|Valid Through||Thu 27 Feb 2020|
|Contact Person||Jissa Jacob|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details.|
Columbia Asia Hospital is hiring the candidates for the post of Nurse. Columbia Asia Hospital Careers gives you an excellent opportunity to make your future bright. Candidates who are willing to work in Columbia Asia Hospital are in the right place. Candidates who have completed their B.Sc Nursing can directly walkin at the given address.
- Takes the nursing history, states nursing diagnoses or patient care needs, and summarizes data
- Observes and records signs, symptoms, behaviors, reports assessment changes to the concerned authority, and including the physiological status of patients.
- Follows policy and delivers designated nursing mediations to assigned patients that are compatible with the declared medical treatment of care.
- Discharge and transfer procedures, Performs admission, and assist others with patient's activities and care.
- Performs physician's orders for all assigned patients, safely and correctly administers treatments and medications.
- To be responsible for the collection of specimens when ordered, ensuring correct labeling.
- The candidate is responsible for preparing assigned patients for programmed medical procedures
- To participate in specialist rounds and assist by giving relevant information as regards to nursing observations made on the residents.
- The candidate should supervise the cleanliness of assigned area or the ward.
- Carry out a routine check at each handover that all equipment is in working order.
- All items used for residents, including medications, surgical supplies, are duly recorded and charged need to be ensured.
- Inventory of surgical items and equipment for each week must be carried.
- Manage resident's safety by taking preventive measures against accidents.
- Accurately records and reports incidents.
- Registration is mandatory.
- The qualification will be BSC in Nursing.
Columbia Asia Profile
Columbia Asia Hospital has developed a unique model for hospitals. They deliver advanced medical care through facilities located in neighborhoods, rather than the central city. With sophisticated hospitals based in their communities, patients have dramatically developed access to quality affordable care.