Columbia Asia Hospital Job | Walkins in Gurgaon
|Hiring Organization||Columbia Asia Hospital|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||1- 5 Years|
|Walkin Locality||Columbia Asia Hospital Pvt. Ltd. Block - F, Near Gol Chakkar, Palam Vihar|
|Walkin Date||21st February - 27 February 2020|
|Walkin Time||9 AM Onwards|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate,Any Doctorate|
|Key Skills||Administration, Customer Relationship,OPD,Front Office,Customer Care|
|Industry||Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Shift Timings||Rotational Shifts|
|Valid Through||Thu 27 Feb 2020|
|Contact Person||Shankey Arora|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details.|
Columbia Asia Careers gives an excellent opportunity to make a bright future. The Columbia Asia Hospitals is hiring candidates for the Customer Care Assistant posts. The candidates who are looking forward to this job offer are most welcome and can apply for this position.
Main Job Tasks
- Must provide general information on services offered by the hospital
- Should direct guests, relatives, patients, and vendors to the appropriate staff or departments
- Have to control cost, and expenditure related to department stationery, telephone usage as well as minimizes wastage of electricity and water
- Is responsible for the console
- Able to handle all external and internal incoming calls across the hospital
- Telephonic appointments for consultants should be taken
- Accountable for taking messages for staff & consultants
Responsible for outpatients
- To register customer and patients
- To screen patients and assign them to the actual consultants
- Accompanies and direct patients to the different departments and nursing stations
- To move charge sheets to various departments
- Ensures that the bills are paid, and medicines are collected
Responsible for patients
- Admissions from OPD & ER / Emergency Admissions
- Should get the consent form signed by the patient relatives
- Telling about visiting hours passes, admission kit, valuables, tariff sheets, phone activation, cafÃ©, nurse stations, folders, wrist band, room familiarization, provides essential phone numbers
- Includes information on top-up deposits to customers and follows up and ensures that deposits are collected
- Must visit patient rooms daily
- Assists in the health check for corporate/noncorporate
- Compiles and monitors bed status reports.
- Should report any incident that occurs at the facility to the supervisor and customer care management system.
- To ensure visitors adhere to the companies visiting hours.
- Should arrange for baggage handling and other services requested by patients and relatives.
- Assists patients with a wheelchair or any other requirements.
- Must prepare for incoming and outgoing couriers and letters to be dispatched.
- Assists in camps, health check programs, CME, etc.
- Participates in educational programs and in-service meetings
- Need Only from Healthcare or Hospital Industry
- Graduation is mandatory
- Good Communication Skills
- Willing to work in Rotational Shifts
Required Candidate profile
- Must Carry updated CV as well as with one passport size photograph
- One to five years of experience needed only from Hospital/Healthcare Industry
- Should have excellent communication skills
- No Interviews on Sunday
- Only Male Candidate preferred
- Graduation is mandatory
- Comfortable with Rotational Shifts
Columbia Asia Profile
Columbia Asia Hospital has developed a unique model for hospitals. They deliver advanced medical care through facilities located in neighborhoods, rather than the central city. With sophisticated hospitals based in their communities, patients have dramatically developed access to quality affordable care.