Job in Hyderabad | Kotak Mahindra Bank | Account Manager
|Job Title||Client Servicing/Key Account Manager|
|Salary||3,00,000 - 4,50,000 P.A|
|Hiring Organization||Kotak Mahindra Bank|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||2 - 5 Years|
|Walkin Locality||Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited Plot No. 31, Rohini Enclave, Opp To Cyber Tower, Madhapur|
|Walkin Date||17th February - 21st February 2020|
|Walkin Time||10 AM Onwards|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate,Any Doctorate|
|Key Skills||Saving Account, Banking|
|Industry||Banking / Financial Services / Broking|
|Functional Area||Sales, Retail, Business Development|
|Valid Through||Fri 21 Feb 2020|
|Contact Person||Praveenkumar Racharla|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details.|
Kotak Mahindra Bank Services is hiring candidates for the Account Manager position. The candidates who are looking forward to this golden opportunity are most welcome for this job offer. Interested candidates can directly walkin for the interviews.
- Acquiring corporate and sourcing salary account.
- X sells product sourcing as per defined SOP.
- Take care of salary credit for acquired accounts.
- Acquisition of salary accounts and cross of third part products in the portfolio responsible for.
- The candidate should maintain good relationships with the department heads and should contact people at a corporate level.
- Penetration in empanelment relationships acquired. This will be self and an account manager reporting to the KAM.
- Ensure salary credits in all salary accounts sourced.
- Meeting monthly sales targets for salary accounts as well as TPP's.
- Should possess knowledge of corporate Markets and industries in the area of location.
- Should have Complete knowledge of saving bank account.
- Excellent communication skills and can discuss with senior officials.
- Should have Knowledge of KYC for opening saving account.
- Well, verse with Kotak network in terms of branch and ATM.
- Competitor's updated information.
- Well, verse with the local language.
- Drive for Results.
- The candidate should have the potential to work for multiple products.
- And should have good contacts locally to ensure adequate sourcing of proposals.
- Must be a team player, passionate, energetic, fast learner.
- Ready to accept challenges and innovative thinkers.
- Perks and benefits plus incentives are provided.
Note: The candidates must mention Lohetha on top of the CV.
Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Profile
Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance is a joint venture between Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. & Old Mutual plc. It is a company allowing Life Insurance products and is one of India's premier and growing insurance companies employing over a thousand people, across multiple offices in India. They aim to reach a balance between what our people want as individuals and what the organization expects of them. The most talented personalities choose to join & stay with us because they offer them opportunities to Deliver the best working with the most talented colleagues. Swiftly build skills, experience, and knowledge. Work in a challenging environment that continually demands them to operate at the edge of their ability. Be recognized & rewarded for their achievement by expedited career paths & differentiated rewards. Be a good corporate citizen. Retain and Recruit the best At KMOM, they know that their client servicing depends upon their people. That makes their people their greatest asset. To encourage our people to excel, they maintain an open-door policy across all levels and our people's contribution to a broad range of office matters from customer service to professional. Opportunities to implement input empower them all to grow both professionally & personally. The company promotes training within the work environment while providing staff with every opportunity to 'upskill' & advance their career probabilities.