Walkins in Noida | Geology Job
|Job Title||Associate/Senior Associate - (Technical)|
|Salary||₹ 2,00,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 - 5 Years|
|Walkin Locality||Aptara, A-37, Sector - 60|
|Walkin State||Uttar Pradesh|
|Walkin Date||2nd March - 6th March 2020|
|Walkin Time||10 AM Onwards|
|Job State||Uttar Pradesh|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate,Any Doctorate|
|Key Skills||GIS, Manufacturing Technology, Technology Solutions, Mathematics, Google Earth, Arc Map, Arcgis, Professional Services|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Valid Through||Fri 06 Mar 2020|
|Contact Person||Aarti Yadav|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Aptara is hiring the candidates for the post of Geologist. Aptara Careers offers you a great chance to make your future bright. The candidates who are seeking for this opportunity are in the right place. Interested candidate can directly walkin at the given at the address.|
- The applicant should be Graduate or Post Graduate in Geo Sciences/Geology (Mandatory).
- The applicant must have experience in processing and classifying the Geological Maps and knowledge related to GIS Executive.
- Apply Knowledge of biology, chemistry, physics, and mathematics to classify Geological Maps.
- Combine data and produce Geological Reports.
- It would be good if he/she has experience in Field Study or Field Work in Geology.
- Interested applicant can share their resumes at email@example.com.
Aptara company enhances the content for capitalizing on all digital mediums. Giving full content life-cycle generation from content creation and design to content technology solutions, new media enhancements, and composition for all mobile devices and platforms.
Aptara generates innovative digital products that deliver content on how, when, and where recipients require it while giving publishers renewed agility and revenue possibilities. Serving the ten biggest publishers in the world, Aptara is a US-based company organized in 1988 around its unique publishing technology expertise. They are over 6,000 professionals are deployed globally to help content providers create, publish, enrich, monetize, and maintain their assets in the digital age.