Tech Mahindra Job | Walkins in Hyderabad
|Job Title||Associate/Senior Associate - (Technical)|
|Salary||₹ 1,75,000 - 2,00,000 P.A.|
|Hiring Organization||Tech Mahindra|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 - 4 Years|
|Walkin Locality||Tech Mahindra Ltd. (Gate 1),Takshasila ,Survey No. 62/1 A, Qutubullapur Mandal, Bahadurpally Village, District Ranga Reddy|
|Walkin Date||17th February - 19th February 2020|
|Walkin Time||12 pm Onwards|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Key Skills||Chat Process|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Shift Timings||Night Shift|
|Valid Through||Wed 19 Feb 2020|
|Contact Person||J Swetha|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Tech Mahindra Company is hiring candidates for the International Non-Voice Process post. Those candidates who are interested in this future bright career opportunity can directly walkin and give an interview to grab this job offer.|
Job Skills Required
- Most preference is given to immediate joiners for this nonvoice process
- UG must have one year of BPO exposure, and grad fresher can apply.
- No undergraduate freshers
- The candidate should be flexible to work in 24*7 hours environment, comfortable to work in night shifts also in nonvoice mode.
- Six days are working module.
- Both side transport is available.
- SSC(Mark sheet and Certificate)
- HSC(Mark sheet and Certificate)
- Graduation of CMM or PC
- Should carry offer relieving letter and last three months of salary slips(If any)
- Pan Card is compulsory
- Aadhar Card is mandatory
- Should carry updated resume
- Two passport size photographs are needed
Required Candidate profile
- Candidate should be ready to work in night shifts.
- Good communication skills.
- Six-Day work module.
Tech Mahindra Limited Profile
Tech Mahindra Limited is an expert in digital transformation, consulting and business re-engineering solutions and is a part of the Mahindra Group company. Began its life in the 1986 year as Mahindra British Telecom Limited, for over two decades, Tech Mahindra company has been the accepted transformation partner for wireless, wireline, and broadband operators in the Asia Pacific, Europe, and North America. As a growing provider of IT Solutions to the Telecom industry, Tech Mahindra committed to quality; Tech Mahindra adds value to customer businesses through well-established tools, methodologies, and techniques supported by stringent quality processes.
Tech Mahindra is ISO 9001:2000 certified and is assessed at SEI-CMMI Level five. The company was awarded the ISO 20000-1 (IT Service Management standard) and ISO 27001 (Security Management standard) certification for its improvement centers across UK and India. It is certified at PCMM Level five for its people care practice and is the 3 company in the world to have appraised for SSE-CMM Level three. The company's global footprint spans 24 locations in 14 countries, including eleven state-of-the-art improvement centers and 13 sales offices in Europe, the Middle East, the Americas, Africa, and Asia-Pacific.