Wipro Job Walkins in Hyderabad
|Job Title||Associate/Senior Associate - (Technical)|
|Salary||₹ 3,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||2 - 6 Years|
|Walkin Locality||Wipro gate no:2 , Gachibowli|
|Walkin Date||22nd January - 21st February 2020|
|Walkin Time||11 AM Onwards|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Key Skills||HR Operations, Hiring|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Valid Through||Fri 21 Feb 2020|
|Contact Person||Wipro BPO|
Wipro has a vacancy in HR Operation in Hyderabad. Wipro Careers gives you an excellent opportunity to make your future bright in this company. The candidates who are willing to work in Wipro are in the right place. Interested candidates can directly walkin to the given address.
- The candidate should monitor and own the ticketing queue for the questions asked by the candidates or hiring team and adhering the same concerning the SLA needed basis the principle of FIFO
- Receive, review, and process all relevant documentation about new hires, terminations, leave of absences, employee status changes, etc. within the SLA
- Participate and manage transactional activities related to query resolution & follow-ups on the information.
- Candidate support and hiring help teams
- The candidate should perform concentrated data entry related to specific data quality actions such as updating or correcting employee information on internal tools and applications
- Allow to build & maintain SOP by ensuring new learnings or scenarios are duly highlighted to the Process SMEs or Lead to help knowledge capture on SOPs.
- Adherence to People Ops Magical Experience guidelines while responding to the ticket
- Ensure that the policy guidelines are accurately interpreted to query and responded or actioned.
- Assure SOP guidelines are followed accurately during query resolution
- Follow FIFO principles while observing the ticketing queue
- Performing Auditing checks to ensure the quality of response or actions is as per agreed standards.
- Should identify opportunity areas to implement new ideas to strengthen/ streamline existing processes through continuous improvement culture
- The candidate should understand & respond to the urgency and sensitivity problem or question.
- Adhere to all-time connected SLA on timelines when actioning on tickets.
Customer Orientation & Centricity
- Outstanding customer service focus, including attention to detail and producing quality results
- Strong communication with superior verbal and written based skills Experience in writing Emails & Chat is preferred
- Capacity to comprehend complex and variable Customer Queries
- Ability to review the situation and be able to articulate the response on the question received
- Takes end-to-end Ownership and responsibility of Customer Issues for resolution
- Capability to assess the Customer's sentiments & emotions
- Typing Proficiency
- Industry-specific HR Tools & Applications
- Work Experience should be two to five years of experience
- HR Help desk and Employee Services
- Email or Chat based
- Customer service
- Call center/voice support industry
- Hospitality and Airline industry
- Benefits Experience preferred
- B tech profile but working is also considered
- Workday Experience preferred
Wipro Company Profile
WIPRO Group is an Indian multinational organization that provides information consulting, technology, and business process services. Wipro is headquartered in Karnataka, Bangalore, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT companies and formed the privately-owned Wipro Enterprises.
Western India Products Limited
Wipro Limited is a provider of IT services, including Systems Integration, Consulting, Information Systems outsourcing, IT-enabled services, and R&D services. Wipro entered into the technology business in 1981 and has over 160,000 employees and clients across 54 countries.IT revenues were at $7.1 billion for the year ended 31 March 2015, with a repeat business ratio of over 95%.
Wipro GE Medical Systems
Wipro GE Medical Systems Limited is Wipro's joint venture with GE Healthcare South Asia. It is engaged in the research and development of healthcare products. This partnership, which began in 1990, today includes gadgets and equipment for diagnostics, healthcare IT and services to help healthcare professionals combat cancer, heart disease, and other ailments. There is complete adherence to Six Sigma quality standards in all products