Walkin for Senior AR Caller Jobs in NTT Data Company
|Job Title||Associate/Senior Associate - (NonTechnical)|
|Salary||₹ 3,00,000 - 4,25,000 P.A.|
|Hiring Organization||NTT Data|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||1 - 4 Years|
|Walkin Locality||NTT DATA AMBIT IT PARK, 3rd Floor Ambattur Industrial Estate, Ambattur|
|Walkin State||Tamil Nadu|
|Walkin Date||27 January - 29 January 2020|
|Walkin Time||1 PM Onwards|
|Eligibility||Intermediate,Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Key Skills||AR Calling|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Valid Through||Wed 29 Jan 2020|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details.|
NTT Data is hiring a candidate for the post of Senior AR Caller. NTT Data Careers offer you an excellent opportunity for candidates who are willing to work in their company. The candidates who are looking for AR Caller jobs are in the right place. The interested applicants can directly walkin at the given address.
- Candidate should be performing outbound calls to insurance businesses (in the US) to assemble outstanding Accounts Receivables.
- Responding to client requests by phone and/or in work to assure client satisfaction and to assure that service standards are met
- Examining medical insurance claims for quality assurance
- Resolving moderately routine questions following pre-established guidelines
- Offering usual research on client inquiries.
- Growing and maintaining a solid working knowledge of the healthcare insurance industry and all products, services, and processes performed by the team
- Acknowledge the outstanding claims with payers through the records from clients
- Place calls with payers about outstanding claims
- Document the details of the calls made to payers in DBPMS and the client software
- Coordinate with the team lead in following the rules #AR Caller #AR Calling #RCM # Denial Management
Required Candidate profile
- Capacity to work daily scheduled shifts from Monday-Friday 17:30 to 3:30 AM IST.
- 12th Std/ Any Degree/ Diploma / Non Graduate also can Apply
- One plus year(s) of experience utilizing a computer with Windows PC applications that expected you to use a keyboard, operate screens and study new software tools.
- Six plus months of experience in a service-oriented role where you had to correspond in writing or over the phone with customers who spoke English.
- Six plus months of experience in a service-oriented role where you had to apply business rules to different fact situations and produce appropriate decisions.
NTT Data Global Profile
NTT Data Global Delivery Services Private Limited, NTT Data Services know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The integrity, quality, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's market presence, growth and their ability to help their customer stay a step ahead of the competition. By appointing the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, they assure a bright future for NTT Data Services company and for the candidates who work there.